You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly city with great schools. This large, waterfront city combines unique and renowned cooking, a colorful music scene, and plenty of Southern charm. The area boasts year-round festivals, great local dining experiences, live music, family attractions, and the friendliest people you will ever meet. Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the region.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.
Contact Dona Menton firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9325.
- 100% pain management at a practice with a strong patient base
- Open to new fellows for this employed position
- Strong back office support while working in this waterfront city
- No call for the pain management clinic and ASC; sign-on / retention / relocation up to $30k
- Pain medication optimization and management; range of procedures, including trigger point injections
- 4 - 6 weeks of vacation time; CME time with a $4k stipend
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Family-friendly city with great schools; many local restaurants and entertainment options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail