Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is seeking a BC/BE Perinatologist to join their Maternal Fetal Medicine Practice. Our Perinatology Program provides patients with high quality diagnosis, treatment, and counseling involving high risk pregnancies including genetic interventions. As a member of this team you will guide and supervise nurses and other clinicians who are involved in delivering services to patients, as well as participate in perinatology education and teaching programs and assist in the review of the quality, adequacy and appropriateness of services within the department.
Our providers practice at our Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health’s Women & Babies Hospital in Lancaster, PA and work Four (10 hour) days per week, Monday through Friday, with a rotational on-call schedule. The practice is compiled of four physicians and three certified nurse practitioners.
If you are looking for a collaborative, innovative practice that values personal creativity, leadership, and supports your professional growth, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Job Requirements:
Benefits At A Glance:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Completion of an OB-GYN residency and Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship required
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatrics
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.