Pediatric – Albany, CA
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking to a hire a full time Pediatrician to join a busy 3 clinician practice (2 Pediatricians and 1 Pediatric Nurse Practitioner) in Albany with collaborative care across 6 of our pediatric sites in the East Bay. They share after hours call and rounding at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center on well newborns.
Founded in 2005, Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is a rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group whose physicians and advanced practice clinicians work in more than ten care centers and four hospitals in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation (SEBMF), a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support to our medical group. The foundation provides the latest technology and clinical support, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care. SEBMG includes 400+ clinicians in more than twenty specialties and is dedicated to providing exemplary health care to the communities we serve.
Location: Albany, CA
- 4 Day work week
- Will round at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center for newborns
- Bilingual a plus
- Good collaboration with 3 medical groups
- Team approach to patient care
- Leading OBGYN practice in the Bay Area and national quality leader
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center delivers about 50 newborns per month
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatrics
- Possess an active and unrestricted California Medical License
- Current DEA license Circumcision and Frenotomy experience preferred
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG)
- Recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care
- Received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership
- Multidisciplinary group including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistant and certified nurse midwives
- 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Support and encourage leadership and advancement opportunities
- Health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K - Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer funded Safe Harbor contribution
- CME, Dues, and Subscriptions stipend
- 2 year shareholder track
- Professional liability insurance, including tail fully covered
- Reimbursement for mandatory license(s) and hospital credentialing fees
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
The City of Albany's mission statement represents the character of our special community. Albany, California is a small city of 18,539 (2010 census) residents, located within the greater San Francisco Bay area. Albany today combines a small-town ambience with its central location in a major metropolitan region.Albany prides itself on being a safe, community-oriented city, with strong services and programs for youth, families and the elderly. It is a city made up largely of single-family homes and small businesses. Albany's small town character is exemplified by its "Main Street," Solano Avenue, a pedestrian friendly business district composed primarily of small "mom and pop" shops, and home to some of the Bay area's best restaurants! Albany's public schools have an outstanding reputation with student test scores at the elementary, middle and high school levels among the highest in the state. Our city is beautifully located on the eastern shoreline of the San Francisco Bay, directly east of the Golden Gate Bridge.Surrounded by the San Francisco Bay to the west, the Berkeley Hills to the East, and the communities of Berkeley, El Cerrito, Kensington, and Richmond, Albany's 1.7 square miles offer a fascinating diversity within a small town community. Located next to the University of California, Berkeley and with a highly ranked public school system (Albany Unified School District) of its own, Albany provides a warm environment for families and students alike. Community events, the arts, and a vibrant commercial district cater to the needs of the community. The Solano Stroll, an annual event, closes over one mile of Solano Avenue to traffic, drawing close to 100,000 annually to this open air parade and fair.Recreational opportunities abound, including the newly created East Shore State Park, the San Francisco Bay Trail, Golden Gate Fields Race Track, and a plethora of organized sports for adults and children. Albany and its surrounding environs offer a wide variety of recreational uses, including walking, hiking and bicycle paths along the shoreline, hills, and creeks of the East Bay area.Easily accessible to San Francisco by both freeway and public transportation, Albany residents enjoy world-class entertainment, shopping, and all the benefits of living within one of the most interested metropolitan regions in the world!
It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.