NEUROINTERVENTIONAL PHYSICIAN– MODESTO, CASutter West Bay Medical Group
Opportunity InformationSutter West Bay Medical Group has an opportunity for a Neurointerventional physician to join our premier and innovative group in Modesto, CA. The practice has a small community feel within a larger, multispecialty organization.
- Full time opportunity
- Flexible schedules for work life balance
- Autonomy within your practice
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Physician-led, collegial & collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Virtual in-basket support team
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Generous benefits package and CME allowance
- Robust retirement plan
- Schedule flexibility and work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, leadership, and community service
Sutter West Bay Medical Group:
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a premier multi-specialty medical group made up of over 200 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area. SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.Community Information
Modesto offers the diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city, but still maintains an atmosphere of old-fashioned hospitality. Modesto is the 15th largest city in California with a population exceeding 200,000 people and is also the seat of Stanislaus County.Centrally located on Highway 99, Modesto is easily accessible from throughout California. West of the valley and over the coastal mountain range lies the San Francisco Bay Area, a 90-mile drive from Modesto. Eastward are the foothills that house the famed Gold Country Mother Lode and lead to the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range and Yosemite National Park.Modesto is a vibrant community proud of its citizens, great traditions, educational opportunities, and multicultural lifestyles. Modesto is blessed year-round with mild weather and some of the world's richest soil.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.