Allina Health is a nonprofit health system that cares for individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We serve our communities by providing exceptional care, as we prevent illness, restore health, and provide comfort to all who entrust us with their care. Allina s initiative is a focus on Whole Person Care- Mind, Body, Spirit and Community. Delivering whole Person Care relies on our ability to form deeper relationships with each other and the people we serve resulting in better patient outcomes and a more meaningful experience.
Allina Health is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our Medicine Specialties Clinical Service Line and support the continued growth in Endocrinology.
We are looking to fill opportunities with our St. Paul, Coon Rapids and Brand New Lakeville Specialty Center opening summer of 2023.
Responsible for direct patient care by reviewing patient's medical history while collecting, prioritizing, and synthesizing comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or situation. Provides education, consultation or intervention to patients (treatment plan) and their families. Concentrates on disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Also manages disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases and menstrual and sexual problems.
- Excellent referral base from 400+ primary providers
- 15 Endocrinology providers within the Medicine Specialties Clinical Service Line
- Two Endocrine surgeons
- Monthly thyroid and pituitary conference with CME
- Bone Densitometry available
- Outreach options available
- Flexible FTE
- Flexibility to decide between salaried or productivity compensation model
- Board Certified or Board eligible in Endocrinology
- Active MN license (or ability to obtain)
Alison Bates, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com