As we embark on a transformational journey to improve Rheumatology care in Minnesota, we are seeking Rheumatologists to join the Allina Health Medicine Specialties Clinical Service Line. Allina s Rheumatologists are committed to whole person care- mind, body, spirit and connection to the communities we serve. Through consistent focus and partnership across the Allina health system, they ensure that consistent and exceptional outcomes are delivered in any setting where patients access Rheumatology care.
Available locations include- St. Paul- United Medical Specialties, Coon Rapids, Plymouth and the Brand New Lakeville Specialty Center.
Our Comprehensive Rheumatology Model:
- 6 locations throughout Minnesota including a new and expanded contemporary location opening Fall of 2023.
- Strong support services including social work, dietitians and a Pharmacy/PA Hub.
- Onsite labs, imaging and infusion centers available for support.
- Streamlined connections and relationships with other sub-specialties.
- E-consults, virtual and in person visit options.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Doctoral/Ph.D. level advanced degree in Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine required and
- Completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) accredited Residency training program in Internal Medicine required and
- Completion or in process of completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited Fellowship training program in Rheumatology required
- Licensed Physician - MN Board of Medical Practice required with current certification or active participation in the examination process leading to certification in Rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine or in Rheumatology by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine upon hire and
- ACLS-BLS Tier 3 - Multisource required within 180 Days and
- PALS - Pediatric Advance Life Support - Multisource required depending on business unit upon hire and
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation - Multisource required depending on business unit upon hire and
- Licensed Physician - WI upon hire required and
- Drug Enforcement Agency Certificate upon hire required and
- Prescription Monitoring Program upon hire required and
- National Provider Identifier upon hire required
Flexibility on preferred method of pay as in provider s choice to be paid on productivity or a salary model.
Full-time physician benefit package offered.
Contact Information: Alison Bates- email@example.com