Department of Supportive Care Medicine | City of Hope National Medical
City of Hope Supportive Care Medicine Opportunities
City of Hope’s Department of Supportive Care Medicine is a large, integrated, and interdisciplinary department. Approximately 30 faculty members and 10 nurse practitioners, across the divisions of Supportive/Palliative Medicine, Interventional Pain, Psychology, Psychiatry, Geriatric Oncology, and Integrative Medicine, collaborate with intra-departmental specialties including clinical social work, spiritual care, health education, patient navigation, child life services, resource coordinators, and research and training. Providers and staff within the department provide a patient-centered array of supportive care services and programs that address the many physical, practical, social, and emotional issues that can arise during and after treatment. There is also a significant scholarly footprint that complements clinical priorities.
City of Hope is an ever-expanding organization committed to bringing compassionate care to patients across Southern California.
We have several opportunities to join the Department of Supportive Care Medicine.
These positions feature the following:
- Potential for incentive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including a generous retirement plan
- City of Hope adds 20% of salary to your retirement account (NOT a match—you don’t contribute a penny) each year.
- Base Salary - $250K - $300K
- “The salary range listed is exclusively for base compensation for full-time employment and does not include incentive compensation or benefits. Actual compensation will be adjusted for experience, training, hospital/community need and other factors.”
- Board-certified or eligible Psychiatry
- Must have or be eligible to obtain California Medical Licensure
We have opportunities at our clinics located at our Irvine campus in:
- Physician | Psychiatrist (Outpatient Only), Irvine, CA
We have opportunities at our clinics located at our Duarte campus in:
- Assistant/Associate Level | Psychiatrist/Telemedicine (Outpatient/Inpatient/Telemedicine)
Applicants who identify with a historically underrepresented group, including but not limited to Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous/Native American, Persons of Color, or Women, are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates must submit an official application via the City of Hope Physician Careers Internet site: Physician Careers.
Additionally, applicants can forward a curriculum vitae and letter of interest to MDRecruitment@coh.org.