Exceptional careers. Exceptional care.
Join White Plains Hospital Physician Associates
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA), a division of White Plains Hospital, is conveniently located only 20 miles north of NYC and offers the best in suburban and family life with excellent school systems and easy access to Manhattan. Named as one of the top hospitals in the United States by Newsweek, White Plains Hospital, offers advanced wound-healing treatment for people who have some of the most hard-to-heal wounds and infections.
Our team of wound care experts is made up of a variety of specialists, including general surgeons, vascular surgeons, infectious disease physicians, plastic surgeons, and podiatrists. The valuable integration of our physicians, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and specialized wound care technicians provides a team approach to optimal wound healing and superb patient care.
- Care for patients 3 days a week at the Carl Weber Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Provide administrative and strategic leadership for wound healing services, including design, implementation, and management of a comprehensive clinical, operational, and financial framework across the system of care.
- Board Certified Surgeon, with wound care certifications and advanced training/experience working with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Our World Class Benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- 457(b) and 403(b) with company contribution
- Allowances for CME and Dues
How to Apply:
Come join one of Westchester’s top health networks. Please send your confidential CV and a letter of interest to Physician Recruiter, JoAnne Carrier. Email: JCarrier@whiteplainshospital.org
Accreditations and awards
- Magnet Designated • The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval • U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital • Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award • AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center • AACN Beacon award of Excellence • “Great Place to Work” certified • Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade “A” (three consecutive years) White Plains Hospital’s Advanced Imaging & Radiology has received the following accreditations and awards: • American College of Radiology accreditation for MRI, Ultrasound, CT Scan, and Mammography • Women’s Choice Award® as America’s Best Breast Centers: All awarded centers have met the high standards of the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and carry the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) seal from the American College of Radiology. • Lung Cancer Screening Center Designation. White Plains Hospital is also listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.