Northeast Florida's most preferred health system - located in one of the nation's most sought-after destinations - is seeks a Hospitalist to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing inpatient team at Baptist Medical Center - Clay in beautiful Fleming Island, Florida.
The Strength of Our System
As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will be an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida featuring nationally-ranked facilities and the region's most advanced clinically-integrated physician network. With a robust spectrum of distinguished sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art facilities, and Northeast Florida's most comprehensive primary care network, physicians enjoy the opportunity to focus on the provision of quality patient care while being supported by sound infrastructure and a mission-driven culture. You will be part of the strength of our system.
What You Can Expect From Us
- $260K+ (more with experience)
- Commencement Bonus
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Available
- We're proud to have Physician-led environment.
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities.
- Connection with extensive specialist support.
- Comprehensive and clinically-integrated primary care and specialty physician network.
- Well-established team focused on quality with strong infrastructure for physician support.
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Florida lifestyle
- Exceptional quality of life.
About Baptist Medical Center Clay
- This facility is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in May 2013 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County.
- The Baptist/Wolfson Children s Emergency Center, which is open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, child-specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance.
- Pediatric emergency medicine physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children s Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The campus s three-story Medical Office Building also houses the Wolfson Children s Specialty Center on the first floor.
- The Medical Office Building has primary care and specialist physicians offices that are open throughout the year, providing Clay County families with a "one-stop" destination for a wide array of care.
- Baptist Medical Center Clay is located in one of the nation's most desirable destinations.
Doctorate of MedicineEducation Preferred
Doctorate of MedicineExperience
License and Certification
- Over 5 years Internal Medicine Experience Preferred
- Over 5 years Family Practice Experience Preferred
- DEA Controlled Substances Registration Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Preferred
- Licensed Physician Required
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, FL, 32003
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.