Job Description & Requirements
Advanced Gastroenterologist- Hospital Employed- Great Quality of Life
AMN Healthcare invites you to consider an Advanced Gastroenterology opportunity in the mountains of the Northwest. This award-winning hospital offers an uncommon opportunity to join an established patient-centered medical home supported by an exceptional administration. Make a difference in this community and enjoy some of the best quality of life the Northwest has to offer!Opportunity Highlights
- Employed by well run, supportive, and award-winning hospital
- Autonomy to build your schedule between clinic and procedure days
- Opportunity to do ERCP and EUS procedures
- Supportive Administration Committed to Growing GI Department
- Ability to Grow your Practice rapidly
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Student loan reimbursement
- Leadership Opportunity Available
- Ability to do ERCP procedures required*
- Visa sponsorship available
Our charming community in the state of Washington is located along a gorgeous river less than two hours from Spokane. With a mild climate, breathtaking scenery all around, and engaging activities for all ages, it s a perfect place to call home.
- No state income tax and a lower cost of living than the national average
- Wonderful housing options, including incredible waterfront properties
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, and boating
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in Best States Overall
Danielle Kriegl, Senior Managing Consultant at AMN Healthcare, represents this search and would like to provide you with further details. To schedule a meeting with Danielle to discuss this opportunity, please click HERE
. Engaging with Danielle directly will allow you to streamline your application process and minimize delays, as it ensures that you interact solely with individuals directly involved in representing this opportunity!
#LI-DK3Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md