OB Hospitalist Ambassador Position with Competitive Compensation
Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic full-time, board certified OB Hospitalist Ambassador for our growing Envoy Travel Team. This individual will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices and will provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions. Locations will vary across our facilities nationally. The right person will have flexibility with scheduling and feel comfortable in working in different environments with different people. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Annual CME reimbursement
- All expenses paid including travel, meal reimbursement, and licensure costs
- Clinical oversight by Envoy Regional Medical Director with 24/7 support
- Full-time position available
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- Must have at least 5 years of OB/GYN Hospitalist experience
- Will be licensed in CO, FL, KY, TX, NJ
- Minimum 120 hours per month
- 24-hour, in-house shifts
- 1 Day on/1 Day off rotation is most common
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OB/GYN Hospitalist work
Envoy Ambassadors will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices and will provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions. Locations will vary across our facilities nationally.
There’s no specific location for this position. Traveler can live anywhere in the U.S. as long as they have access to an airport.