Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Medical Director of the Inpatient Psychiatry Unit
Location: San Francisco, California
- Leadership position as Inpatient Medical Director at the new CPMC inpatient psychiatry unit located at the Davies Campus of CPMC.
- Position involves an active role in the CPMC Psychiatry resident training program and Dartmouth Medical Students during their core rotations at CPMC.
- Clinical practice can be flexible.
- As a member of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG), you will appreciate the benefits of a multi-specialty medical group, while providing high quality care to a diverse patient population, with the potential to expand into areas of one s interest to pursue their professional goals.
- Enjoy working at state-of-the-art facilities including a new inpatient psychiatry unit and outpatient clinics at the Davies Campus.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- CME reimbursement
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
For additional information regarding this position:
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.