Neurologist, Stroke/Vascular Neurology/Neuro-Critical Care Program
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Neurologist with fellowship training in Neuro-Critical Care or Vascular Neurology.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California
- State-of-the-art hospitals and clinics in San Francisco and surrounding Peninsula region
- Among the largest Vascular Neurology and Stroke/NCC programs in the area
- Opportunity to participate in robust systemwide Tele-stroke Program and Mobile Stroke Unit
- Varied work environments available including both teaching hospitals and community facilities
- Opportunity to subspecialize and develop areas of personal interest
- Extensive teaching opportunities including an accredited Neuro-Critical Care Fellowship, residents, medical students, and peer education; academic appointment available
- Extensive leadership development resources including formal courses and mentorship, with program development and philanthropy opportunities
- Opportunities to be involved in comprehensive center certification planning and e-Neuro ICU development
- Numerous innovative research programs available including the only Mobile Stroke Unit (MSU) in Northern California, Sutter-wide Research Institute and IRB providing support for participation in clinical trials
- Rapidly growing and dynamic program of 8 Stroke and Neuro-critical Care Neurologists that is part of a large Neuroscience Institute/Service Line providing exceptional care in all neuroscience fields
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Fellowship trained in Neuro-Critical or Vascular Neurology
- Dynamic candidates with strong clinical competency and an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a premier multi-specialty medical group made up of over 200 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area. SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.