General Neurosurgery Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG)
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Neurosurgeon.
Seeking a Neurosurgeon with interest in general neurosurgery or a subspecialty practice to join our multispecialty Neurosurgery Division.
- Great opportunity to build a cranial and spine neurosurgery practice with opportunity for subspecialty focus in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Well established practice and inpatient service
- Strong primary care referral base, excellent team of neurologists, and supportive medical staff giving the new physician an opportunity to build a successful practice
- Integrated EMR (EPIC) in clinic and hospital
- BC/BE in Neurosurgery; fellowship not required but welcome
- 3-5 years of experience preferred but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Active or eligible for a California Medical License
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 190 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco and East Bay service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Schedule flexibility and work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package, time off, and CME allowance
- Robust retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, innovation, mentorship, leadership, and community service
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
For additional information regarding this position:
Sutter West Bay Medical Group Physician Recruitment
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.