Come practice in this attractive suburb of Atlanta that puts you within minutes of the amenities of the big city, yet distant enough to appreciate the less hectic, quieter living of the area.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Seth Fredericks email@example.com (203) 663-9398.
- Opportunity to pursue partnership track after completion of the second year
- Beautiful location 20 minutes south of Atlanta
- Call of 1:4
- Malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks of vacation/holiday time
- Experienced provider preferred
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- OB/GYN hospitalist program is available; da Vinci robots at the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail