Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.
Contact Abby Porzio at email@example.com or 203-663-9357.
- Must be board certified in IM and pediatrics; sign-on bonus available
- Opportunity for full-time employment at an FQHC with student loan repayment assistance up to $50k
- 20 patients per day (or as many as the physician wants on RVU); up to $300k with incentives
- Urgent need; preference for candidates who can start immediately
- Join a practice with state-of-the-art labs, comprehensive benefits, and a community-based team
- Located 2 hours north of Indianapolis; relocation assistance available
- Rural areas will consider H-1B and J-1 visa candidates
- Email Abby.firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail