Full-timeShift: DayLocation: ST JOSEPH MEDICAL CENTERPosition Type: ExemptCompany Description
When you come to the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, you’re coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 218-bed suburban Baltimore, Maryland campus. You’re embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority. Joining our team of healthcare professionals means you’ll be contributing to a locally and nationally recognized institution. UM St. Joseph has been recognized by The Leapfrog Group as a grade ‘A’ hospital and by U.S. News & World Report as #3 in both the state and Baltimore Metro area, making UM St. Joseph the highest-ranking community hospital in Maryland. In addition, we’ve been consistently recognized as a top employer by Baltimore magazine.
The University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking full-time Anesthesiologists to join its team in Towson, Maryland.
• University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center is a CMS 5-Star, Leapfrog Grade ‘A’ hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by U.S. News and World Report.
• UM SJMC’s surgical case mix includes orthopedics, spine, vascular, hepatobiliary, general, GI, GYN, Plastics, Breast, urology, podiatry, OB, and thoracic procedures as well as healthy pediatric orthopedic and ENT procedures.
• Our general anesthesia team does not support transplant, trauma, cardiac, or cranial surgical procedures.
• Proficiency in ultra-sound guided blocks and basic regional techniques is preferred.
• Work/life balance supported by an equitable schedule which includes 2 overnight in-house OB calls and 2 overnight OR home calls per month, plus one weekend of call per month.
• Supervision of a large team of excellent, dedicated CRNAs
• This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent institution, healthcare system, and collegial team.
As a University of Maryland Medical System provider, you can expect:
• Market leading compensation
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid time off
• CME leave and CME allowance
• Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match, plus eligibility for 457(b) plan
• Life insurance and disability coverage
Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.