Dermatology Associates of Western Connecticut, a well-respected and long-standing practice, is seeking a part-time or full-time board-certified/board-eligible dermatologist to join our busy medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology group.About us and our area:
Established in 1979, our practice has four state-of-the-art offices in Newtown, Ridgefield, New Milford, and Southbury Connecticut which are all a 60 to 90 minute drive from New York City. We are a comprehensive dermatology practice that provides a full complement of high-quality dermatologic care to patients of all ages.
The Western Connecticut area offers safe, upscale suburbs, diverse small cities, top-notch schools, sophisticated restaurants, abundant cultural resources, and many recreational activities.
It’s the best of all worlds: a practice set in the bucolic New England suburbs with four distinct seasons and plenty of small-town charm. It boasts proximity to historic Boston, the breathtaking beaches of Cape Cod, the natural beauty of the Berkshires, and outstanding skiing/hiking in Vermont. On top of that, Western Connecticut has easy access to all the world-class offerings in New York and a bevy of urban options in New Haven.
Please visit www.dermwestconn.com
for more information about our practice.The benefits of working with us include:
This opportunity is open to:
- Highly competitive (top 25%) compensation with productivity incentive
- Equity/partnership track if desired
- Physician-owned practice that allows for your autonomy— determine the right mix of general, cosmetic, and medical dermatology that’s right for YOU
- Experienced team of dermatologists, physician assistants, and a full-time aesthetician
- In-house Mohs surgeon, dermatopathologist, and up-to-date pathology lab
- Large array of cosmetic procedures performed and devices used including multiple lasers
- Thriving, stable practice with patients from day one and a collegial atmosphere
- Multiple practice locations, each with its own unique charms and patient population
- Flexible full-time (4 days per week) or part-time work schedule
- Comprehensive benefits such as health, life, and malpractice insurance as well as 401K
- Full administrative and clinical support staff of approximately 50 employees including in-house billers
- MDs and DOs
- Board-certified/board-eligible dermatologists including graduating residents
Don’t miss out on this unparalleled opportunity to join the team at a lucrative, well-respected practice where you’ll enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Dermatologist Resume” in the subject line.