The Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition is seeking a section chief in nutrition to lead inpatient and outpatient services, as well as supervise mid-level physicians, dieticians, and pharmacy staff.
Position requirements and benefits:
- Trained in Gastroenterology, internal medicine, family practice, surgery, or a subspecialty with expertise in clinical nutrition.
- Provide nutritional care to medical and surgical patients with complex nutritional disorders including short bowel syndrome, enteric fistulas, inflammatory bowel disease, motility disorders, malabsorption, and bariatric surgery patients.
- Eligible for an academic appointment at the assistant, associate professor and professor level commensurate with experience; with the additional prospect to develop a research program.
- Highly competitive salary with incentive bonus.
- Rich benefits package including malpractice coverage and retirement plan.
- Salary commensurate with level of academic appointment.
The Albany Med Health System is the largest and only regionally governed not-for-profit health system serving northeastern New York and western New England. It consists of Albany Medical Center, Albany Medical College, the Bernard & Millie Duker Children’s Hospital, Columbia Memorial Health, Glens Falls Hospital, Saratoga Hospital, and the Visiting Nurses. Albany Medical Center is New York’s only academic medical center and one of upstate New York’s largest teaching hospitals. The Capital Region offers great opportunities for professionals and families.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to:
Albany Med Health System
(518) 262 1333