Walk-in Dermatology is seeking board-certified/board-eligible dermatologists for our offices in Forest Hills (Queens), Nanuet (Rockland County), and Emerson (New Jersey).
We started Walk-in Dermatology in 2019 to make dermatology care more convenient. It's been a huge success. Patients love what we’re doing and for the third year in a row, we’ve been voted “Best Dermatologist” on Long Island. We’re now expanding our mission to the NY metro area and looking for like-minded business partners.
This is an opportunity to be a co-owner of your practice. We offer a modern approach to managing our business, by giving dermatologists an equity interest and by involving our dermatologists in the decisions that maximize their income.Practice Highlights:
- 2 extremely busy offices on Long Island
- Dermatologists get dedicated support with 2 well-trained medical assistants and 2 front desk personnel for scheduling and aftercare services
- A team that’s “mission-driven” and focused on improving patient care while avoiding office drama
- Modern technology and software including Modernizing Medicine’s EMA for EMR and practice management
- Must be BC/BE, and must be fully licensed with certifications in good standing
- 2024 graduates will be considered
- Base salary up to $350,000
- Bonus plan based on volume
- 4 weeks paid vacation each year
- Health insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Continuing medical education stipend
- Licenses and registrations
- Equity ownership without any buy-in
We will consider part-time, full-time, and oversight roles for qualified and motivated dermatologists.