Allina Health Cambridge Hospital is seeking an internal or family medicine physician to join this non-profit regional medical center committed to providing quality, comprehensive care to patients less than an hour north of the Twin Cities, MN. The hospitalist position is days/evenings; night coverage is provided by a tele-hospitalist service, and clinical call is phone coverage only.
- Provides direct patient care in a hospital setting.
- Reviews patient's medical history while collecting, prioritizing, and synthesizing comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or situation.
- Evaluates, interprets, and coordinates information to make decisions and recommendations regarding patient care.
- Provides education, consultation or intervention to patients (treatment plan) and their families.
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being.
- Practices in a thoughtful manner including consideration for cultural diversity, individual autonomy and legal responsibilities.
- Cambridge has 6 fte Hospitalists and there are 250+ hospitalists in the Allina Health system
- 86 beds
- 13-16 encounters weekday
- Telehealth covers night shift
- Full time day/evenings shifts
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required.
- BE/BC with ABMS or AOA in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
- ACLS/BLS - required within 180 days of hire
Cambridge Medical Center, located just north of the Twin Cities, is a combined clinic and hospital providing comprehensive care to residents of Isanti County and the surrounding areas.
With 800 employees, 60+ physicians and 86 licensed beds, Cambridge Medical Center serves medical, surgical, specialty care, substance abuse, mental health and wound care patients. Outpatient care includes same day clinic and surgery, infusion therapy, eye clinic, optical shop and retail pharmacy. Cambridge Medical Center is also a certified Virginia Piper Cancer Institute and Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute location.
Allina Health is Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin, Allina Health operates in one of the nation s most vibrant, livable areas. A place where you can build the career you want and you and your family can be part of thriving community.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, and being a part of the Allina Health team, please feel free to reach out to Sr. physician recruiter, Katie Fryer, email@example.com