We are growing!
University Health is opening two new community hospitals and two large medical office facilities between now and 2026/2027.
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit, multi-specialty group of University Health proudly serving San Antonio, and surrounding communities. A dedicated team of over 500 credentialed providers delivering the highest quality patient care and offering more than eighteen different types of services in locations across San Antonio.
UMA is presently seeking board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine physicians to be part of our exciting growth! We sponsor H1B visas and J1 waivers for qualifying locations.
UMA and University Health are proud to offer the following:
- M-F work schedule (no weekends)
- Very light call (by phone only/3-4 times per year)
- Competitive total compensation package with productivity bonus
- Internal Loan Repayment Program not limited to HPSA shortage areas
- Mentoring programs and regular provider meetings fostering a supportive and collaborative environment
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ 100% Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
- Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
- Opportunity to mentor medical students and residents
- Leadership opportunities
- Epic EHR system All the amenities of a large metropolitan area with great public and private schools
- No state tax
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at email@example.com. University Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.