Job Description & Requirements
Medical Review Officer Physician
Our established practice is looking for a family medicine, internal medicine or occupational medicine physician to fill a medical review officer position. No administrative experience is necessary.
As an integral member of our team, you ll enjoy:
- No weekends, no call and no holidays with substantial support staff
- Review test results with nationwide and Fortune 500 companies
- A collegial work-environment with seasoned and tenured staff
Competitive base salary plus $20,000 sign-on bonus and full benefits
Our practice is located in the heart of the Midwest near the Arkansas River and just a 50-minute drive to Wichita. Residents enjoy a beautiful four-season climate with a cost of living that is 20% below the national average.
You ll also enjoy:
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Championship golf courses, museums, a state park, zoo and family-friendly amenities
- Community events and outdoor activities such as river tubing and miles of bike paths
- Nearby universities and community colleges
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md