You will enjoy living and working in coastal Orange County, California, with its many amenities, fine dining, exceptional shopping and entertainment venues, all making the good life possible.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.
Contact Van Ruttley email@example.com (203) 663-9389.
- 80% obstetrics caseload with approximately 20+ deliveries per month
- Average 2 - 3 days on call per week
- Benefits package includes health and life/disability insurance coverage
- Customizable retirement plan
- Option to work 3 - 5 days per week in clinic with part- or full-time scheduling
- Opportunity to grow an outpatient practice with two other OB/GYNs
- Ideal candidate is someone who is interested in doing deliveries and general OB practice
- Live and work in a beautiful area with plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.