This opening is located within the greater Atlanta metropolitan area. The local downtown in inviting, small, and historic. You will have access to great shopping, theaters, museums, churches, and eateries.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.
Contact Timothy McLean email@example.com (954) 837-2767.
- Exciting opportunity to get a new gastroenterology program off the ground
- 2-year guaranteed salary plus RVU
- Very light call of 1:3
- $25,000 sign-on bonus plus a relocation assistance package
- Qualifies for federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- 403(b) retirement and 457 deferred compensation plans
- Full benefits package with health insurance, malpractice paid, and 5 weeks of PTO
- Live and work in an inviting, historic area not far from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail