You will enjoy working in this family-friendly town with local festivals, sporting events, and other community activities that bring neighbors together. With beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate, it is lovely place to call home. In addition, it is an easy drive to Atlanta and Savannah, GA, and Charleston, SC.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.
Contact Mauro Piroli email@example.com (203) 663-9342.
- Competitive base salary plus generous sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment of $100k over 5 years on top of Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Become the sole provider and medical director at a brand new clinic
- Complete benefits package with health and life/disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with 6% match
- CME allowance of $3,500 and 6 weeks of PTO
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Live and work in a historic town with a low cost of living and warm weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail