Step into an established Bariatric Center of Excellence serving thousands of patients in a beautiful Minnesota vacation community.
Bariatric surgery coupled with full-spectrum bread & butter general surgery cases. Two years' Bariatric surgery experience required.
- Robotic surgery and a varied case mix
- This mission driven organization provides a collaborative and autonomous environment that encourages physicians to play an active role in the patient-centered culture
- Extremely high medical staff satisfaction proven by long physician tenures
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive 3-year guarantee salary of 530K
- Outstanding earning potential due to performance and production incentives
- Generous 50K signing bonus
- Health/dental/vision, malpractice, retirement and CME and 8 weeks off per year
- Northwest Minnesota vacation destination that features over 400 lakes, thousands of miles of recreation trails; a wildlife refuge and serves as the gateway to the world-famous Itasca State Park, home of the Mississippi River Headwaters
- During all seasons, residents venture to the charming downtown area for entertainment, shopping and dining
- Outdoor enthusiasts will find their passion in this magnificent and majestic area whether it's boating, hiking, cycling, hunting or skiing.
- Choose from several outstanding public school districts and appreciate the low cost of living
- MN is ranked #1 state for medical practice, based on quality of practice, reimbursements & total compensation.
For more information, contact Julie Salman:
Call / Text: 314-788-6874
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/julie-salman
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time