Holy Cross Medical Group (HCMG) has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join a busy practice located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The Cardiology Department is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join the 11-physician practice that includes inpatient, outpatient, and diagnostic services. The group offers a full range of Cardiology services including non-invasive, invasive, interventional, heart failure and EP working together with cardiac surgery and vascular surgery services. The facility has three state-of-the-art cath labs.
The physicians and staff are committed to providing patient care that is compassionate, appropriate, and effective for the treatment of cardiovascular disease and the promotion of good health.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evaluates patients. In doing so, reviews and interprets patients health history, conducts physical exam, and reviews laboratory, x-ray, and other test reports to determine diagnosis.
- Based on results of patients evaluation, develops, and implements treatment plan and provides education to patients.
- Communicates findings and treatment plan to patient, family members if present, and referring physician. Answers questions to ensure complete understanding of information.
- Performs surgical procedures to place pacemakers, watchman or cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs).
- Monitors function of pacemaker or ICD through review of monitored data, provides interpretive report, and adjusts system as required for optimal results.
- Recognizes abnormal patient responses to treatment, surgery and/or medication and implements corrective actions as appropriate.
- Documents all aspects of care provided. Completes paperwork necessary to assure payment for services rendered.
- Participates in the call coverage rotation.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the field by reading appropriate articles, journals, and related material, and by attending seminars, conferences and so forth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Cardiac Electrophysiologist to enjoy an excellent quality of life, team comradery, and a community of friendly neighbors, while working alongside highly trained physicians and support staff.
Holy Cross Medical Group offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Income Guarantee
- Sign-on Bonus
- Production Bonus based on RVUs (after the guarantee period)
- Malpractice Coverage
- Insurance benefits including Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance and Disability
- Vacation time
- Retirement benefits