Physician - Primary Care - Academic - Internal Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is seeking a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician to serve as an Attending Physician in the Internal Medicine Resident Clinic. The IM Residency program supports 36 resident clinicians. The Attending Physician will spend half of the time managing their own patient panel, with the remaining half earmarked to perform administrative and teaching duties for the Residents.
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview
A full service, acute-care, 425-bed regional referral center, considered one of the region's Top Level III Trauma Centers and home to the regions first Level III NICU. It serves a vital role in the health of all the residents it serves.
- The areas preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advanced practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Sign On/Relocation assistance.
- Student Loan Repayment up to 125k (25k a year starting after year 1) if eligible.
- No clinic buy-in
Longview, TX is 120 miles east of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, LA. Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country and offers fishing, boating, and swimming, as well as many other outdoor activities, including several hiking, biking, and running trails and golf courses. Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
Recruiter Contact Information: