Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is recruiting for full-time, BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians.
New grads are welcome to apply!
- Multi-specialty group practice experience in an outpatient setting.
- Physician-led, collaborative, and collegial environment with available mentorship, leadership and career development opportunities.
- Ambulatory practice with flexible hours for work-life balance.
- Hospitals provide inpatient support for outpatient practice.
- EPIC EMR
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus.
- Shareholder eligible after two years.
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance.
- Relocation allowance.
- Generous benefits package.
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA.
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGR s employment policies and practices.
Rohnert Park is a city in Sonoma County, California, United States, located approximately 50 miles north of San Francisco.