Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is recruiting for full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians.
New grads are welcome to apply!
- Multi-specialty group practice experience in an outpatient setting
- Physician-led, collaborative, and collegial environment with available mentorship, leadership and career development opportunities
- Ambulatory practice with flexible hours for work-life balance
- Hospitals provide inpatient support for outpatient practice
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Salary guarantee for the first two years
- Benefits including paid CME, paid time-off, pension plan and 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance and phone reimbursement
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus
- Forgivable loan for mortgage/refinancing or loan repayment
- $1,000 monthly stipend for residents who commit to hire for a maximum 12 months
- Shareholder status eligibility after 2 years of employment
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V Community Information
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.