At Presbyterian, it’s not just what we do that matters. It’s how we do it. How we do things here makes all the difference.
Presbyterian is a great place to practice medicine and provide safe, high-quality care. Here, you’ll find a different way to make a difference.
Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Urologist to join our established practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We’re all about well-being, starting with yours. We offer a nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available, CME allowance and fully paid malpractice insurance
Practice Highlights Albuquerque
- Clinic: 3 days and 2 days OR with dedicated block time
- High Patient volume
- Call: 4 days per month shared with group
- Procedures: General Bread and Butter to include Laparoscopic surgeries and Advanced Endoscopic techniques
- Access to DaVinci robot
- APC Support and Ultrasound Tech
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
Practice Highlights Clovis
- Established multispecialty group with large referral base
- M-F 8 AM – 5 PM schedule
- General Bread and Butter Urologic procedures with dedicated OR block time
- Dedicated RN & MA support
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Urology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
We offer all employees a robust, day one effective benefits plan consisting of medical, dental, vision and more. Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching programs and employer contributions.
About Presbyterian Healthcare Services:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 13,000 employees – including 1,200 providers and 3,500 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 640,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
About New Mexico
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Tammy Duran at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-5567 or text Urology to (505) 587-8704 for more details and to connect with our team.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.