Northwest Health - La Porte has an opportunity for a BC/BE OBGYN to join a busy, well-established group. You will join a clinical team of physicians, midwives and nurse practitioners dedicated to ensuring comprehensive women?s health services are provided in our community. New residents are welcome!
Northwest Health - La Porte will provide you with the opportunity to balance a great quality of life with a fulfilling medical practice. You can follow a day at the beach or hiking the dunes with a special dinner at one of our area restaurants or in downtown Chicago! We are committed to providing physicians with
the tools and support needed to care for your patients while maintaining a meaningful work-life balance! Join us! www.nwhealthlaporte.com/
Details of the position include:
- Deliver at only one hospital!
- NEW maternity unit with 8 LDRPs
- Physician call 1:3 with CNM in rotation for first call
- 50/50 division of OB and GYN
- daVinci Xi in OR
- Level 2 NICU with Level 3 in network just 30 minutes away
- MFM available
- Ultrasound in office
- Supportive administrative leadership team
A position with Northwest Health Medical Group includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Attractive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Recruitment Incentives: Commencement bonus, Education stipend, medical education loan assistance
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- CME allowance
- Vacation/holiday time off
Indiana is ?physician friendly?, offering physicians a safe place to practice through malpractice tort reform.
About Northwest Health - La Porte
Northwest Health - La Porte is part of a regional healthcare network of 3 hospitals and an extensive medical group. Our integration provides patients access to quality clinical knowledge and advanced treatment options and technology. Our facilities are located in the progressive, family oriented communities of La Porte, Michigan City, Knox, Valparaiso, Chesterton and Portage. We are 60 miles from Chicago, 15 miles from the Indiana Dunes State Park and National Lakeshore, and 20 miles from the resort communities of Michigan. Housing and living expenses are ranked among the lowest in the nation. Visit our website at www.NWHealthIN.com and www.nwmedicalgroup.com .