Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician with an HIV focus and interest in DGRS (Diverse Genders, Relationships, and Sexualities). Our clinic is located in the heart of the San Francisco Castro neighborhood, home to San Francisco s LGBTQ+ communities. Work in one of the most desirable cities in the United States, in close proximity to Silicon Valley with easy access to beaches, mountain recreation, the Sonoma wine region, and world-class restaurants. Experience exceptional work-life balance to enjoy all the area has to offer.
Location: 45 Castro Street, San Francisco (Bay Area, CA)
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum, outpatient internal medicine, HIV medicine, and gender affirming care
- Opportunity to practice High Resolution Anoscopy and Hyfrecation
- Access to an expansive, multispecialty physician network
- Work with open and accepting colleagues in a queer positive environment
- Telehealth Capability
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
- Flexible schedules for work-life balance
- Autonomy within your practice
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Physician-led, collegial, and collaborative multidisciplinary culture.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Academy of HIV Medicine within two years
- WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) GEI certification is encouraged
- Salary Range: $280,000 to $315,000, depending on location and experience
- Forgivable loan of $200,000
- Signing bonus
- Generous benefits package and CME allowance
- Robust retirement plan
- Relocation allowance
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, leadership, and community service
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a premier multi-specialty medical group made up of over 200 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area. SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.