Aside from its 600 acres of parkland, 2 public pools, a growing urban bike trail network, a full calendar of festivals, intriguing educational events, and concerts, Wooster offers plenty for residents to enjoy. Downtown shops offer artsy and eclectic goods along with the finest meals in the region, while the city's North End retail district hosts national retailers, exquisite restaurants, and indoor activities ranging from mini-golf to ice-skating. You will also be little more than an hour's drive to Cleveland and 1.5 hours from Columbus.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Greg Giroux email@example.com (203) 663-9356.
- Loan forgiveness
- Physician and family healthcare available
- Call of 1:3, but will be hiring a midwife, and call will go to 1:4
- Monday through Friday schedule; average of 15 deliveries per month
- Join 2 OB/GYNs and an APP in a quality-of-life practice
- Level 2 NICU; da Vinci robot is available
- New graduates or experienced physicians are welcome
- Come work in a great community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail