Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Karen Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9382.
- $500k range
- 100% your own cases
- Excellent work/life balance
- Office-based procedures
- W-2 or 1099 available
- No nights, no call, and no weekends
- 6 weeks of vacation time plus holidays
- 2 hours from the Oregon coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail