CompHealth is assisting a private group in New York with their search for a primarily outpatient pulmonary position with no critical care required. They need an additional physician to help alleviate the workload that has a waiting patient base. This is a great chance to work other pulmonary physicians in the group. This truly great opportunity offers an optional academic position for physicians that like to teach residents.
You will join a thriving group of over 100 physicians and see an average of 3 - 4 patients per hour or at your pace. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a NY medical license, if necessary. The group will consider an experienced doctor or a new graduate.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 3 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with $2.5K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get more details, forward your updated CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call/text message to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Join a thriving private and well-respected group of more than 100 physicians
- Work in a beautiful and modern satellite office right on the Hudson River
- Employed position offers a lucrative base salary plus bonuses based on outcomes
- Opportunity is mostly outpatient work with the joy of only one hospital
- Come on board and reside in this wonderful, quaint New York State town
- Stable, dynamic, and prosperous group offers very strong earning potential
- Small-town environment offers wonderful housing and schools within a short drive of New York City
- This practice offers it all and it is wrapped up in the best quality lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.