Vancouver is a city on the north bank of the Columbia River directly across from Portland, Oregon. The Pacific Coast is less than 90 miles to the west. The Cascade Mountain Range rises on the east. Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and Mt. Hood are less than two hours away. The spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area lies 30 minutes to the east. Vancouver combines the excitement of a major metropolitan area with small-town charm and abundant recreational opportunities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Base salary with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance, and full benefits
- 100% outpatient position with full support staff, NP, therapist, social workers, etc
- Adult patient population
- Monday through Friday with a 4-day work week option
- No call duties
- Patient load is 10 - 15 per day
- Initial evaluations up to 90 minutes and medication management up to 45 minutes
- H-1B visa holders welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.