Longview is ideally situated between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon, offering residents a rural lifestyle with year-round opportunities for recreation. It is the largest city in Cowlitz County.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Joanne Davies email@example.com (203) 663-9339.
- Base salary with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance, and full benefits
- 100% outpatient position with full support staff, NP, therapist, social workers, etc
- Child/adolescent patient population
- Monday through Friday with a 4-day work week option
- No call duties
- Patient load is 10 - 15 per day
- Initial evaluations up to 90 minutes and medication management up to 45 minutes
- H-1B visa holders welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.