This distinctive town, just an hour from both Scranton, PA, and Syracuse, NY, combines country charm and modern sophistication. The community's cost of living is below the national average, and the area's public and parochial schools are nationally recognized for excellence. You will enjoy access to the culture of college-town life and the proximity to New York State wineries, lakes, parks, and trails.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Morgan Hefel at email@example.com or (954) 616-2936.
- Potential for partnership in a well-established practice that has no competition within 60 miles
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Profit sharing and production bonuses based on RVUs
- Health, dental, vision, life, and malpractice insurance
- 5 weeks of paid vacation time that includes 1 week of CME, and a fellowship stipend
- 401( k) with 3% employer match available even if you decline to contribute
- Call 1:6 and patient load of 18 - 20 per day, roughly 75% of which are solid tumor patients
- Full staff support with 6 NPs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.