You will enjoy practicing in this city near Fort Bragg. You will have the great North Carolina weather for relaxing on Atlantic beaches with all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area nearby. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.
Contact Nick Carreira firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9405.
- Work 7 days a month with 1 full weekend; shared call
- BE/BC MDs and DOs welcome to apply
- Candidates must have strong laparoscopic skills
- Practice open Monday through Thursday 8 am - 5 pm; Friday 8 am - 12 pm
- No robotics; See 25 - 30 patients per day
- Join 1 other OB/GYN at a growing practice offering a wide scope of services
- Compensation includes loan repayment assistance and CME stipend
- Full insurance benefits, 403(b) retirement, and malpractice with tail covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail