Covington is a charming Southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants line the downtown streets. The downtown historic district is home to many turn-of-the-century cottages surrounded by ancient oaks and South Louisiana's lush, green foliage. The people of Covington take time to enjoy the many concerts and special events that take place here.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.
Contact Michelle Lampert email@example.com (954) 837-2741.
- 20 days of vacation time and 8 holidays per year; PSLF and a sign-on bonus available
- Not-for-profit health organization; approximate call of 1:8 with no stroke call
- General neurology role at this physician-led organization
- Flexible 40-hour schedule from Monday through Friday
- New and experienced neurologists are welcome to apply
- Academic appointment available; malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Open to 30% subspecialization for this hospital-employed position
- Access to excellent stores, restaurants, and galleries; 1 hour from New Orleans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail