Northeast Regional Medical Center is located in Kirksville, Missouri, a 93-bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine.
Additionally, we just formed a strategic relationship with the University of Missouri-Columbia!
We are actively recruiting an additional Family Medicine Physician.
Medium housing prices in Kirksville and the immediate surrounding area are around 200,000. There is plenty of reasonable land for sale at an average range of $5,300 per acre. There are luxury homes for sale as well. There is a beautiful 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home for sale on 3.2 acres almost 5,000 square feet listed for 510K!
- Clinic practice
- IM Residency Clinic with Supervision Responsibility
- 1.6 FTE's of providers
- MDs and DOs welcome to apply
- Opportunity for teaching - NERMC has 5 residency programs-Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Dermatology, and Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal residency
- All of NERMC's residency programs are affiliated with A.T. Still University and Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. The Dermatology Residency Program rotates through Children?s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City.
Competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!
- Nestled in the heart of NE Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square
- Surrounded by Thousand Hills, a 3,000 acre state park
- Home of Truman State University and A.T. Still University
- Known for some of the nation's top hunting grounds
Michele Gutermuth, CPRP | Senior RecruiterMedical Staff Development | Tel:615-465-7441Community Health Systems| 314-818-5168 Call/Text