Northern Light Mercy Hospital
is excited to invite motivated BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians
to apply to their Primary Care opportunities in Portland, Maine. As a primary care physician at Mercy Hospital, you would have the opportunity to join an experienced and supportive primary care team in one of our clinics located in the towns of Yarmouth, Gorham, or Windham.
Our health centers are part of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide healthcare system in Maine. Each clinic has lab, imaging, behavioral health, and clinical pharmacists on site to support you as a provider. If the need arises, we can provide you with direct access to specialty physician practices at any of our Northern Light Health practices. Northern Light Mercy Hospital, a nonprofit community hospital sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, has been providing care to greater Portland since 1918.This Role Provides:
- Competitive base salary with achievable wRVU thresholds and quality initiatives for additional compensation
- Collegial and collaborative team with a high level of experience and professionalism
- Sign On and Relocation Bonuses
- $20,000/year educational loan reimbursement and $5,000/year Continuing Medical Education stipend
- Hospital employed position with easy access to multiple specialties
- A 4-day work week
- The ability to make a lasting impact on the health of our community.