Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join Prevea Health in Green Bay and Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- 100% outpatient practice with 1 in 14 phone call only call rotation
- Collaborate patient care with our outstanding network of subspecialty physicians
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package with shareholder opportunity
- Visa sponsorship available
- Epic, electronic medical record system
Why Prevea Health?
- We are a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group with 250 physicians
- Our CEO is a practicing physician
- Ability to become a Shareholder
- Physicians have a work/life balance, competitive compensation, and an outstanding benefits package
- Work in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS)
- Innovation, compassion, and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do
- In the top five for physician pay
- In the top five for physician friendly states (extremely low malpractice claims)
- Recently made the top 10 states to find a job (great economy)
- Top communities ranked for best place to live
- Score high in college entrance exams
- Known for our strong school systems
Green Bay, located in Northeast Wisconsin, is a city with personality and voted #1 Best Place to Live in the 2023-2024 U.S. News and World Report. Home to a strong business community, family-friendly values and four beautiful seasons, there is something for everyone. Professional sports, craft breweries, museums, and an amusement park guarantee fun throughout the year. Summertime in Green Bay is hard to top with weekly live music on the waterfront, the second-largest farmers market in Wisconsin, a three-day arts festival and more. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college.
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, and just an hour drive from Milwaukee and Green Bay. Sheboygan sits along gorgeous Lake Michigan with its towering sand dunes, sandy beaches, sparkling surf and cascading blue freshwater. Sheboygan is ranked as one of the top ten best cities in Wisconsin to live and is alive with events, activities, and outdoor recreation. Sheboygan boasts excellent public and private schools and offers a safe and friendly community to raise a family. With a population of more than 50,000, Sheboygan offers all the amenities of the city with a small town feel within an hour for metropolitan cities.
Visit us at https://www.prevea.com