Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Urgent Care Internal Medicine Pediatrics
Urgent Care Family Medicine
Urgent Care Internal Medicine
CareNow Urgent Care is recruiting an Urgent Care Area Medical Director to oversee telehealth program with demonstrated leadership qualities to join the management team within our Austin market. The position is a hybrid role of providing telehealth patient care either in clinic or remote (75%) and administrative duties to support the growth of the telehealth program (25%). The position will require the candidate to be housed in the Austin/surrounding area as administrative duties require time spent in office.
As the lead physician for this team under the direction of the Market Medical Director, it is important that the following traits and skills are demonstrated:
* Experience with telehealth preferred
* Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service
* Excellent clinical skills and work history
* Proven ability to build a highly functioning team
* Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence
* Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with the Market Medical Director and team members to achieve goals
* Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program
* Experience in an urgent care, telehealth, or similar setting
* Previous leadership experience a plus
* Urgent care, telehealth, and occupational medicine experience
* Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in Texas with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds.
* Position will function a dual administrative/clinical role under the direction of the Market Medical Director
* Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work.
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named ?Best Place for Business and Careers,? ?Live Music Capital of the World,? and ?Best Town for Relocation of Families.? Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.