Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
The Penn Medicine Medical Group (PMMG), Penn Medicine’s physician practice organization, is currently seeking Primary Care Physicians to join our clinical, community-based practice network. Penn Primary Care offers high quality patient care through our participation in various value-based care programs and our practices’ utilization of the enterprise-wide Epic EMR.
We are currently recruiting full-time Primary Care Physicians for ambulatory practices in the following locations:
- Cherry Hill
- Woodbury Heights
Interested candidates may send their CV to Alexandra Brindle, Penn Primary Care Recruiter, at Alexandra.email@example.com.
Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
Why Penn Medicine?
- Featured as a Forbes Top Employer
- Competitive Compensation and CME package
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of PSLF eligibility, strong retirement, dependent tuition benefit, CME and time off programs
- Onboarding/orientation program designed for individual education and support, including EMR shoulder-to-shoulder training
- Employee wellness resources and work/life programs including active efforts to reduce in-basket burden and after-hours clinical work
- Access to in-system referrals for patients
- Networking and connection to colleagues across all specialties throughout Penn Medicine
Additional information on specific openings can be found by visiting Penn Medicine’s physician careers page:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.