Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org/services/dermatology/) has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Medical Dermatologist in beautiful Port Townsend, Washington. Join an established group including two Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeons as well as three dedicated Dermatology Advanced Practice Providers. This is a unique opportunity to join this rapidly expanding practice established in the heart of a close-knit community. Become a part of an incredible environment that makes a daily impact in your neighbors' lives and enjoy life on the Olympic Peninsula.
What can we offer you:
- Patient-centered, team-based, and collaborative work environment
- 1.0 FTE (Four, 10-hour days)
- Workday (8 clinical hours and 2 administrative hours)
- Competitive Salary (Guaranteed Base) + RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Outstanding benefits, including employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families. Benefits package is ranked in the top 1% in the state.
- CME dollars
- EPIC EMR
What are we looking for:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Medical Dermatologist
- A compassionate, highly motivated Provider
- A desire to live in a small community
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
Jefferson Healthcare is one of the top employers on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula and near Seattle, Victoria, BC and Vancouver. We are a DNV accredited, 5-Star rated 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with six rural health clinics and a wide scope of specialty services; we provide exceptional care for more than 33,000 residents of East Jefferson County.
Port Townsend has been named as "one of the coolest small towns in America" ... with good reason. There are festivals almost every weekend, endless recreational/hiking/skiing/sailing activities, great places to eat, and a strong and vibrant community feel. Surrounded by water and in close proximity to the Olympic National Park, Port Townsend offers access to a myriad of outdoor mountain and water adventures.
To apply and/or inquire about this position, please contact our Provider Recruiter, Jessie Michaels at email@example.com
Visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
Open until filled.
* Candidates who accept a written offer of employment must pass a background check and may be required to undergo 11-panel testing for commonly abused controlled substances, including marijuana, in accordance with our policy.