University of Virginia - School of Medicine: General, Geriatric, Palliative and Hospital Medicine
Primary Care Assistant Professor - Internal Medicine
The Department of Medicine's Division of General, Geriatric, Palliative, and Hospital Medicine at the University of Virginia is seeking candidates for tenure ineligible assistant professor positions to provide care in our University Physicians Charlottesville practice located in Charlottesville, VA.
- Diagnosis and management of common medical conditions and disease prevention.
- Supervision and teaching of medical residents during their primary care blocks or ambulatory medical rotations.
- Attending on the general medicine inpatient unit at the University of Virginia Health System two to four weeks per year may be an option for the interested physician.
- Develop an established practice from the expanding population in the service area
- Rank and tenure status are dependent upon qualifications.
- MD or DO
- Board-eligible/board-certified in Internal Medicine.
- Committed to providing excellent patient care.