The Department of Radiology at Lenox Hill Hospital is seeking a fellowship-trained body or chest imaging radiologist to join our growing and dynamic team in New York City. Lenox Hill Hospital is a tertiary care specialty hospital on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and is part of Northwell Health. The successful candidate will join a team of radiologists providing subspecialized body imaging services and be actively involved in our 17-resident training program. Our body imaging team provides on-site coverage at Lenox Hill Hospital as well as at 2 outpatient imaging centers in Manhattan with an additional state of the art imaging center currently being built on the upper east side as part of a multispecialty care and cancer center.
Highlights of this position include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Experienced and tight-knit group of body imagers at Lenox Hill Hospital
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment, information technology, PACS and technical support
- Many opportunities for collaboration with clinical colleagues with weekly interdisciplinary conferences, tumor boards and great relationships with our referring physicians
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
- Opportunity for hybrid work environment with mixed on-site and remote coverage
- Call responsibilities supported by The Body Imaging Division of the entire Northwell Health System department of radiology
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityInc’s #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiology’s Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care: https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact the Chair of Radiology at Lenox HIll Hospital, Dr. Daniel Walz: firstname.lastname@example.org